Friday, March 20, 2009

And the Garden Grows


Today, in addition to starting my blog, I joined Facebook. What an adventure!!

I've decided that since I find a lot of my inspiration in my garden, I've begun by adding a Garden Photo Album to my Facebook page. It shows before and after pictures of the work my husband and I have been doing in our garden over the years. Little bit by little bit, we add some new features each year.

This year we will be adding a vegetable garden. Juan from J&M Eco-Landscaping is helping us. He specializes in organic landscaping and gardening. I love the idea of growing my own vegetables and not using any pesticides or chemicals in the process. Juan uses completely natural products that are safe for my garden and the environment.

Check back here to watch the progress.

By the way - if you like Juan's website, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment