Friday, March 20, 2009

Fresh Start - New Beginning



Today is the first day of Spring, 2009. It is also the first day of my blogging life. I sit in my studio, watching the robins peck at my lawn looking for a feast while I peck away at my mind to dislodge the fear and anxiety that has, until today, kept me from starting this blog.

So here goes, no more procrastination!! As the robin builds a nest, I build my blog.


For years, I've been studying and absorbing teachings on spirituality and
inspiration and I feel compelled now to share my understanding and the inspiring thoughts that come to me. Spirituality for me is not merely a new idea that has become a trend in society, it is a commitment to be conscious of every thought and action in every part of my life. I may not always be the successful at this, but my commitment is to strive towards full consciousness.

As I've stated in my website, "I believe that the space we occupy in the world, physically and spiritually, is more powerful than most of us understand."
And, as we begin to understand this, we must learn to make conscious choices in every area of our lives - be it - cooking, gardening, cleaning our home, shopping for a new car or new furniture, or picking out a gift for a friend. Everything we do involves making choices. We can make conscious choices or unconscious choices. We may not always be able to choose exactly what we want or need, but we can begin the process of being thoughtful about how we choose when we realize that the whole world benefits when we make a conscious choice.

I also believe we have a spark of divine light inside that is fed when we make a conscious choice. Sometimes we need inspiration to find that light within and encouragement to let it shine out. That is why I began
BODHI LEAF ONLINE -- a sanctuary of inspiration and transformation. My intention is for it to be a place for you to rest your mind, with the intention of helping you find your own inner wisdom.

I invite you to explore Bodhi Leaf Online, and to join me in my blog where I will be sharing information that I have found useful and inspiring. It might be a great recipe or garden idea or a website that provides great tips and information or services that I believe are helpful.

Offering Inspired Solutions is my passion. It has been for years. One of my greatest joys is to watch another soul unfold their highest potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment